• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

England U21's

Brian Moore

Well done to the young'uns on beating Wales to qualify for the u21 Euro Champs in Sweden next year though with Wales apparently having Ramsey MacDonald in midfield the result shouldnt have been that close!

Wales U21: fon Williams, Eardley, Wiggins, Blake, Jacobson, Collison, King, Ramsey, MacDonald, Church, Vokes.
Subs: Taylor, James, Basey, Brown, Allen.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Great result but another poor performance against what was in effect a second string bunch of sheep shaggers.

I don't like 433 (451), and now I have to put up with it at club and international level. Pearce's team used to play an excellent fluid passing game with two up top, now they look lost and the one up top, Agbong, looks even more lost than the rest.

Roll on Sweden.

CITY CASUAL

Yeah well done England.[england]

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Great result but another poor performance against what was in effect a second string bunch of sheep shaggers.

I don't like 433 (451), and now I have to put up with it at club and international level. Pearce's team used to play an excellent fluid passing game with two up top, now they look lost and the one up top, Agbong, looks even more lost than the rest.

Roll on Sweden.
I think you have to give Wales credit there a good side at Under21 level , Ramsey has a massive future he is some player.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Well done to the young'uns on beating Wales to qualify for the u21 Euro Champs in Sweden next year though with Wales apparently having Ramsey MacDonald in midfield the result shouldnt have been that close!

Wales U21: fon Williams, Eardley, Wiggins, Blake, Jacobson, Collison, King, Ramsey, MacDonald, Church, Vokes.
Subs: Taylor, James, Basey, Brown, Allen.
Charlotte Church up front too (has a lot going on up front, so I gather). Blakey in defence?

ECFC TOM

I saw the first leg on Sky Sports and both teams looked quite impressve. Ramsey is a good player and I wouldn't be suprised to see him playing week in week out Premiership games, in a couple years time.

tisdale 1

Resigned
I think you have to give Wales credit there a good side at Under21 level , Ramsey has a massive future he is some player.
very impressed with them,if i were john toshack i would have them all in the first team for the rest of the world cup group,there not going to make it so give them the real expereince they need to make a go of 2012.

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wales under 21's are a really good side.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wales under 21's are a really good side.
And Bertie Cozic is a prolific goalscorer...
Well done England always nice to beat the taffs.

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm telling you that Wales side was quality, In a few years time when they make the step up Wales will have a really good side.

Coming from someone who didn't watch either of the two legs your comment is wide of the mark by some stretch.