• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

This time

pedropete

Surely now after such a great result today,it is the time to make the effort and bring a freind to the park next sat.(grimsby will not bring a lot down).Lets really get behind the team from 3 pm and let tis and the boys know how much we appreciate them,lets get 6000 at thr park

tisdale 1

Resigned
well said i think a pack the park plea needs to be made over the next week by the club! and all exewebbers need to make the effort to get up there and bring along some friends!

Red the Paper

Banned
Good OP pedropete. I will make sure I bring another on Saturday

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
Surely now after such a great result today,it is the time to make the effort and bring a freind to the park next sat.(grimsby will not bring a lot down).Lets really get behind the team from 3 pm and let tis and the boys know how much we appreciate them,lets get 6000 at thr park
I'm flying over, so that'll add an extra one to the attendence (but there's no chance that the missus will come - not if there is an opportunity to go shopping and pay UK prices!!!)

LL

ecfcandy

ive got a mate coming to a game soon!

loobygrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
My friend Suzie will be coming up for a match soon [y]

ECFC Steve

Yeh good idea will be trying to persaude a few mates to come, this game has the potiental to pull in a big crowd. Need to make the most off it and show the boys were 100% behind them.

cityno1ledgend

i reckon 5000 will be there with chiefs away aswell

ecfcandy

i do agree its a good idea!
will be good to fill a few extra seats!

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
My friend Suzie will be coming up for a match soon [y]
Got any pics? She could be my plus one. ;)

Seriously though, I have no friends but I will be there as always....:'(