• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Harley vs Moxey

ecfccal

battle of the tiatans i was asked this the other day and after a lot of thought i said harley so... whos better harley or deano

Grecian_Harryj

Harley when he wants to be and Moxey when he wants to be.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
battle of the tiatans i was asked this the other day and after a lot of thought i said harley so... whos better harley or deano
That has to be one of the most ignorrant question asked this season. Why you had to think about it is beyond belief. It has a stupidity level comparable to Joey not rating Sean Devine.............................. completely braindead!!!

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Both are better when they are playing for City instead of someone else,so dont sell them Tis unless you find a player more talented to replace them ;)

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't think they're 'like for like' enough to be able to compare them fairly. Moxey is a full-back/winger, Harley is a central midfielder. You'd be better trying to compare Seaborne and Taylor, Jones and Marriott, Stansfield and Watson....

LL

tisdale 1

Resigned
there both the same saves the hassle

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
They both have differnt attributes. Moxey when giving 100% is a crutial member of our team. His workrate and desire really unsettle defences and help wrestle matches in our favour.

Harley however, is what some would call a luxury player, he isn't likely to get stuck in, BUT we have other players for that and his cool, classy head added with his range of passing makes him, IMO our best player.

Plus he has a little ginger beard, therefore, Harley for me.

Last edited:

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
ecfcal, having just read another one of your posts elsewhere, I'll apologise for being so harsh but........................

DevonSent

Deano has a list of great attributes - pace, work rate, goals, versatility, local lad, passion - he has been a favourite of mine for a while now.
Not quite sure what the question is aimed - I'm just glad we have them in the same team.

ecfc2000

there both the same saves the hassle
they're both sh*te, get rid!!