• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Thanks

Steve Bash

Thanks for the messages of support. Just for the record, I love it here, I'm more than happy to fight for my place, we've a strong squad which I'm proud to be part of. I'm sure my chance will come and when it does I'll be looking to make the most of it. 100% behind Paul and the boys. I've been around football long enough to recognise when you're involved in something very positive.

Anyway, thanks again. Keep up the great support. Up the City.

Bash.

jon_shoe

nice one Steve-o! If you're real, good on ya!

Gozzer

Very well known Exeweb poster
I never believe posts from players unless they end with the words: This post is genuine.

Anyway, isn't the Exeweb Basham banned?

Fareham Grecian

This is the first message claiming to come from a player that I believe is genuine - it has the authentic Bash style, fluency and coherence.

So I say...not thank you for the music, but...THANKS STEVE! We appreciate it.

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Thanks for the messages of support. Just for the record, I love it here, I'm more than happy to fight for my place, we've a strong squad which I'm proud to be part of. I'm sure my chance will come and when it does I'll be looking to make the most of it. 100% behind Paul and the boys. I've been around football long enough to recognise when you're involved in something very positive.

Anyway, thanks again. Keep up the great support. Up the City.

Bash.
Shouldn't you be training at the Cat & Fiddle? ;)

jon_shoe

Shouldn't you be training at the Cat & Fiddle?
What?! We don't have WiFi at our training ground?!! :-O Tinpot!!

Grecian_In_Exile

What?! We don't have WiFi at our training ground?!! :-O Tinpot!!
Course we do; however a fringe player not giving 110% at training; sort it out Tisdalethorpe-dolanperryman

jon_shoe

You don't call running drills and writing on message boards 110%?! You're a harsh taskmaster GIE!

Grecian_In_Exile

You don't call running drills and writing on message boards 110%?! You're a harsh taskmaster GIE!
Indeed; I only want the best for my City [ecfc] 50 press-ups Bash; and on one finger :mad:

Mogga

This is the first message claiming to come from a player that I believe is genuine.
Just like to say that Challinor's was genuine, I asked him in person.