• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Logies lucky pants.

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
I know that Big Daddy alluded to this on another post, but having the headline on the back of todays Echo, thought it warrented a thread of it's own.

No wonder Gilly didn't notch on Saturday, Logie was wearing a pair of kecks that were last worn by the 4 in 4 man. Makes you wonder what Gilly was wearing though.

Where's Pants when you need him?

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
It shames me to admit that I used to have a pair with green and white stripes.:$

LOG

They share pants?

Cheggers

I know that Big Daddy alluded to this on another post, but having the headline on the back of todays Echo, thought it warrented a thread of it's own.

No wonder Gilly didn't notch on Saturday, Logie was wearing a pair of kecks that were last worn by the 4 in 4 man. Makes you wonder what Gilly was wearing though.

Come on Kirky already covered, under whats that all about.

The Governor

Quite frankly I am amazed that these grown men turn up for work without pants. I am even more amazed that the kit man has spare ones for anyone to use. I can honestly say I have never turned up to work not wearing appropriate under crackers.

STURTZ

Lucky Pants?

Nobodies pants are as lucky as mine!

Red Devon

Now I know what it was all about, that has to be the funniest goal celebration I have ever seen.

JamieEcfc

Wonder if these pants still exist..

Garethecfc

did you actually just search through threads back to 2008?

The thought of wearing someone elses undercrackers fills me with dread!