• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fixture Computer Says No

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sorry if this is elsewhere, but I am slightly baffled by the fact that yesterday the following teams were all at home:

Exeter
Torquay
Arg*le
Yeovil
Weymouth
Exeter Chiefs

I know they can't be blamed for the last one, but how on earth could the rest be allowed to happen??

ECFC JP

Sorry if this is elsewhere, but I am slightly baffled by the fact that yesterday the following teams were all at home:

Exeter
Torquay
Arg*le
Yeovil
Weymouth
Exeter Chiefs

I know they can't be blamed for the last one, but how on earth could the rest be allowed to happen??
I dont know. But when they do the fixtures do they look at where that teams rivals are playing, or do they do the fixtures by league, if you know what i mean.:) So if they did it by league then they would not look at Exeter City when they were doing the championships fixtures.:S
I know what i mean anyway.
If you dont ignore what i have just said.

Last edited:

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I was surprised to see Turkey & Gargoyle both at home purely because I thought they share stewards?

Oli

I sent my mum to steward all the Torquay fans.

mammooman

I thought when we were in the BSP we were allowed to make 'requests' re: fixtures before the season. IIRC we asked for home games not to clash with the Chiefs and the Torquay matches to be on a bank holiday.

Whether or not this is the same this year I do not know.

Grecian2K

I was surprised to see Turkey & Gargoyle both at home purely because I thought they share stewards?
No, not Stewards.....just SUPPORTERS!!! :D

Oh, and Denz....weren't Tivvy home as well????

Sort it aht, NonLeagueForp!!!

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Interesting to see that out of all those teams WE had the second highest attendance:

Some other team purported to be in Devon: 10000+

EXETER CITY: 4819

Chiefs: 4016

Yeovil Town: 4008

Turks: ahem, 2066

Oldsmobile-88

Perhaps Devon & Cornwall's finest are getting ready for XMAS with a bit of overtime!

SRJ is your avatar at '71 Chevrolet Monte Carlo?....

Yeovilgrecian

Yeovil
Weymouth

Well these two for starters are two different police forces, Somerset & Avon and Dorset so I doubt they have interest in what goes on outside their areas.

Joshyd123

Interesting to see that out of all those teams WE had the second highest attendance:

Some other team purported to be in Devon: 10000+

EXETER CITY: 4819

Chiefs: 4016

Yeovil Town: 4008

Turks: ahem, 2066
They don't count as now being classed as part of Cornwall.