• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matty Gill up for award

Grecian_Harryj

Our very own Matt Gill is a contender for player of the month, could this be the deadly curse which kills his impressive run off. And do we think he is worthy of it there, it shows we are being appreciated as Rob Edwards is in some sort of award for his efforts. He is up against thelikes of Bishop from Bury and Ben Davies for Shrewsbury who scored the last minute goal against us in the JPT.

Last edited:

tisdale 1

Resigned
saw this on the website good luck to him.But as for an award killing us off i thought that was the conference MOM the league dont count does it?

Grecian_Harryj

I meant killing just Matt Gill of not the whole team.

tisdale 1

Resigned
no it will just make him better but he is up against some very good players so i would love him to win it but dont think he will.

ECFC TOM

Kenny Jackett got L1 Manager of the month award for September. Millwall lost 4-0 at home to MK Dons yesterday.

Bishop or Davies for me.

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bishop for me.

Grecian2K

Bishop or Davies for me.
Don't "Bash the Bishop" eh, Tom.
(PS: Where can you vote?? The Bish (NOT Pete) has my vote....in the hope that the curse will work, and after scoring a first minute oggy next Saturday will get sent off for "doing a Cantona" to the ExeStatic celebrating Grecian hoards immediately after....well, a man can dream, can't he??! :D )

tisdale 1

Resigned
dont think fans vote this one it is a pannel of judges like the MOM kammy on sky sports has a big hand in the voting.

Grecian2K

dont think fans vote this one it is a pannel of judges like the MOM kammy on sky sports has a big hand in the voting.
F*ck "kammy".....bring on LAMMY :D
(Our very own "media-tart!!!)