• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I wonder how Yeovil fans feel now??

papillon

It was only about 10 weeks ago that Yeovil fans were moaning about Marcus Stewart joining us and perceiving themselves as a much bigger club with a much bigger support.

Well here we are 10 weeks later with City in the playoffs in Division 2 being watched yesterday by over 4800 fans and Yeovil rooted in the relegation zone and being watched by 4000 fans.

How times do change eh!!

Last edited:

papillon

Re: I wonder how yoevil fans feel now??

Balls I spelt Yeovil wrong in the header!!

Last edited:

ECFC JP

Well i would think that any Yeovil fan will be feeling pretty small right now. After saying that comment

tisdale 1

Resigned

he may not have scored but his workrate and link up play is very well the goals will come then we can really rub it in!

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster

(From the G**n Room Forum)

This answer your question Paps..(or should it be "RedArmy"??) ;)

Season Ticket 09/10
Joe Wills [ [email protected] ] Sun 5-Oct-2008 00:17:58
authenticated user: JOE WILLS (id=10103)
[ views 396 ]
[ return to index ]
[ Message 623190, follow-up to none ]

It looks ever more doubtful that I will be a season ticket holder next season because unless they are in League One, not League Two, I will not bother being a season ticket holder next year so Yeovil had better buck their ideas up and get good results otherwise I will not be a ST next season

[ post follow-up ]
All together now, fellow Reds:
LOY-AL SUPPORTERS
LOY-AL SUPPORTERS

tisdale 1

Resigned

i will never forget playing them in a pre-seaon a few years ago when we were in the conference and they had just made league 1.at the end of the match the stadium mircophone bloke in the must smug voice he could put on "we wish exeter city all the best in the CONFERENCE next season" the way he said ****** me right off so i hope we play them next year and marcus scores!

ECFC TOM

Yeovil will stay up IMO, however the way they have started they have every right to be worried. It may be a nice local game next year for us.

tisdale 1

Resigned

Yeovil will stay up IMO, however the way they have started they have every right to be worried. It may be a nice local game next year for us.
It will be nice to have some proper southern company instead of the london bunch!

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis

I bet they'd kill for their old boys Stewart and Stanno now. Unfortunately for them I fear Yeovil may have peaked at league one, at least for the time being. My hope for next season would have been three league one derby games versus Yeovil, Bournemouth and Bristol Rovers, but I'd be amazed if Bournemouth went up obviously, and my feet are firmly (for the time being) on the ground for our chances - we'll have to see what damage is done in the January window. I believe we have a squad capable of league one, but this may get ripped apart by bigger clubs. I'm just relieved we have Perryman to scrounge every penny he can out of potential buyers.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster

Don't worry David....you're derby-dreams may well still get fulfilled, even if the worst happens and we DON'T go up.

The "Farmer Palmers" look a fair bet to drop down and join us so it only needs The Gas to oblige and your wishes are complete....and if Weymouth and the Turkeys (or FGR) could put a run together we could have positive plethora of local games!!!

For me though, there's ONLY ONE derby game I'm anticipating....
.....guess where!!! :D