• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What was that all about?

Cheggers

No doubt Helen Chamberlain will make another comment like she did this morning on Soccer AM ..

Perhaps something like

' I don't kneed to use this to score anymore!'.....

Chris

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Uh oh, briefs are back in fashion.

rifraf

I understand Logan's press secretary is going to make a brief statement tomorrow.

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Oh my how did i miss that? :p

Prawn Sandwiches and Bottlesof Blue Nun in Hospitality and the appetite for the game is lost hey Nursey!

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Prawn Sandwiches and Bottlesof Blue Nun in Hospitality and the appetite for the game is lost hey Nursey!
lol Blue Nun - yuk! Although we did have a few wines.
Appetite for game never lost WDCG - but a little different entertainment is always welcome :D ;)

lol...Only kiddingrefBlue Nun and the game... May be just a brief moment and not a lot caught the eye lol..

Red Devon

What about I've scored at last:D:D

rifraf

BLUE NUN??? I remember that horrible stuff from 40 years ago. Assure me they still don't produce it.

I remember Blue Nun for 3 reasons - only 2 of which I will mention here. Firstly, it gave you a terrible hangover the next morning - the reason I have been on red wine for the last few weeks/months/years/decades and, secondly, well basically because it's got a blue nun on the label - funny old thing!. God bless German white wine. I use to drink it at college, but then alas I grew up.

Another mistake.