• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

logan caned on soccer am

BIG DADDY

havent watch it myself yet but heard the king of cool got grief badly by helen, will try and catch the re run later,been told i must not miss it

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pretty funny tbh, but IF he did text her about it, then he brought it upon himself :D

BIG DADDY

Pretty funny tbh, but IF he did text her about it, then he brought it upon himself :D
think he was trying damage limitation all he did was pour more petrol on the flame

cityno1ledgend

what happened

Lister

Adam's first goal against Macc was shown, and the goal celebration wondered about.

They got a quote from Adam about how it was to do with "quick feet" training they'd done that week.

Helen then says she got a text from Logie along the lines of "Are you showing Adam's celebration on Saturday? If you are please don't cos I did it wrong and looked like a girl".

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
All ill say is....remember who scored the 3rd goal back in May?? I think shes still chewing on those sour grapes

DevonSent

Why the hell would Logie have her number?!

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Why the hell would Logie have her number?!
Exactly what i was gonna say!

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Perhaps it's just keeping in with local media celebrities - he's got Kirky's number too hasn't he?

:D

Last edited:

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Perhaps it's just keeping in with local medai celebrities - he's got Kirky's number too hasn't he?

:D

Only when he needs a hug! :D