• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Dean Moxey & Ben Watson - East Devon Grecians

denzil

Monday 6th October is the next social event of the EAST DEVON GRECIANS at the War Memorial Club, Church St., Sidmouth at 7.30 p.m. Our guests this month are non other than DEAN MOXEY and BEN WATSON - there's no other better time to ask questions and to mingle with your heroes whether you're 7 or 70 !! The evening is open to all EDG members and non-members and you may enjoy yourself so much that you want join us on the night or even pay you subscription that is now due (ahem !)

We also have special guests planned for our November and December social evenings

Onwards and Upwards

Denzil

Unfortunately I have a work function to attend so pass on my apologies. Nice to meet you last month (although disappointed you did not look like your avatar!)

Chris

denzil

Denzil

Unfortunately I have a work function to attend so pass on my apologies. Nice to meet you last month (although disappointed you did not look like your avatar!)

Chris
The feeling was mutual about the avatars Chris !!!
We've other social events coming up with City players plus.