• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Donate Button

Grecian_Harryj

I see a new donate button has been made at the top just to let people know or has this been around for a while ?

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Top spot there, Harry....

AT LAST - an convenient way to become "a friend of ExeWeb" using PayPal.

Consider me duly signed up!! (and for somewhat MORE than the bare minimum rate, I'll have you know! - does this mean a discount on the "infraction points?" ;)

Oh, and do I now finally get the FoEW moniker appended to my profile, please? :D

loobygrecian

Have transferred some funds into my paypal account in order to donate, takes about a week though!

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
well it dont work for me - the button i mean

I see a new donate button has been made at the top just to let people know or has this been around for a while ?
I'm such a dozy s*d, I would never have spotted it, cheers.

Have made a modest donation to include a little something for receiving a DVD of the Torquay v City play off 2nd leg supplied by a certain exewebber, whose wish was for any donations to go to Exeweb.....done! [y]

exeweb

Administrator
Yes, well spotted Harry.

I've added the "donate" link for those people who want to contribute to the upkeep of the site. I get asked every now and again, so now it's there for those who want to use it. It links through to a PayPal system but with a link to PM me for those who don't want to use that method.

No pressure. ;)

Tinballs - have you donated? I haven't had a payment receipt with your user name on. Can you PM me your email address? Then I can make you a friend of the site.

loobygrecian

I have just donated (i hope!) am a bit of a paypal phobe! :S

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I've been collecting buttons from shirts, etc that I'll donate at the Barnet game. Not sure how Mr Exeweb will use them, but heyho. :D

Swanaldo

I've been collecting buttons...not sure how Mr Exeweb will use them.
You cheeky sew-and-sew, hants.

Grecian2K

You cheeky sew-and-sew, hants.
He's trying to needle Mr ExeWeb, methinks!