• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Left luggage at Bury

joostvoncken

I have a bit of an odd question. Next Saturday I'm back in England to see City play Bury. At other matches I only had a backpack with some clothes. This time however I'm taking my girlfriend with me and we're combining it with a short holiday up at the Lakedistrict. At Dutch railway stations it's normal to have luggage lockers but after contacting the GMPTE it became clear that there is no such service at either Bury or Bolton. After the match we're going by bus to Bolton because the last train from Manchester to Windermere leaves to early. Therefor I'm hoping someone will go to Bury by car so we can put our luggage in there.

Jim Shepherd

Why not try contacting either Ian Jubb at the club, who runs the Suppoerters' Club coach travel, or dog2 who will prob take the NDGs by minibus and ask to leave your stuff in one of those?

joostvoncken

Why not try contacting either Ian Jubb at the club, who runs the Suppoerters' Club coach travel, or dog2 who will prob take the NDGs by minibus and ask to leave your stuff in one of those?

Thanks for the advise. I also contacted the Bury and Bolton tourist information centers but there certainly are no lockers in either city.