• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

1999-2008

john_anderson

anyone got any Exeter programmes from these years they would like to sell on to me?
home or away dosent matter

PM me

many thanks

JJ

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anything in particular baby?

ecfcandy

got all home ones from 03-04 onwards?

ecfcandy

plus varios away ones!

john_anderson

well i have all the home games from that season but im interested in the away ones.

Nik Saunders

anyone got any Exeter programmes from these years they would like to sell on to me?
home or away dosent matter

PM me

many thanks

JJ
I've been given alot of Exeter City programmes to sell on behalf of ECDSA (Exeter City Disabled Supporters Association) and include a great deal of programmes from 1999 to 2003 (Home & Away games but not the complete seasons of programmes).
If you are still after programmes for 1999-2008 I can pm you a list of what I've got, offers considered.

If anyone would like a list of the programmes I've been given please pm me and I'll pm you the complete list.

Nick
ECDSA Chairman

GrecianGav

I have loads aswell from various seasons, Open to any offers and anything made can go to towards any expenses for The Chris Todd Game that is being arranged.

Last edited: