• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Reserves away to Salisbury - tonight

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10436~1408279,00.html

Craig McAllister playing after completing his 3 match ban.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
McAllister was eligible (and played) for the Reserves, but will be interesting to see if he does enough to knock on the door for Saturday.

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
Doubtless if Macca and Basham score seven between them, Basham still won't even make the bench for Saturday...

Makes sense really - Logan is a much more skillful and intelligent player with a fine goal scoring record

didnt realise you were a comidean

mammooman

Was going to make the short trip from Bournemouth but vodka got the better of me.

ecfc2000

myself and my Mrs (against her will) are going. A pleasant trip across the salisbury plain for us.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
myself and my Mrs (against her will) are going. A pleasant trip across the salisbury plain for us.
Let us know how it went, please.

ecfcandy

the food is great at salisbury!:D

claude duvall

ecfc 2000 called to tell me it's 0-0 at half-time against a good quality salisbury team. jordan in goal for us surprisingly, but playing well. out of the defenders fred murray is impressing at full back, but obersteller nothing special. basham and big mac a bit disappointing up front. then he rang off, doubtless to eat more pies.

SmallHat.

Any more updates, or is it anywhere on 'tinternet'?