• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Latest Financial Statement Available

AndyB

The Trust's Financial Statement for the year ending May 2008 is now available on the official web site:

www.ecfcst.org.uk

GJW

£3,500 for 'Drumming up Support'? With a grant of £6,000? Who is the grant from?

What is the idea/thinking behind this? Is it a community project (hence the grant) or something else? What are we hoping to achieve by doing this and spending this amount of money? Is it a one-off payment or will a yearly cost be incurred?

I'm not sure of whether it will achieve its aims (I hope it does), but just want to understand the thinking behind it.

Many thanks.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
£3,500 for 'Drumming up Support'? With a grant of £6,000? Who is the grant from?

What is the idea/thinking behind this? Is it a community project (hence the grant) or something else? What are we hoping to achieve by doing this and spending this amount of money? Is it a one-off payment or will a yearly cost be incurred?

I'm not sure of whether it will achieve its aims (I hope it does), but just want to understand the thinking behind it.

Many thanks.
Full details HERE

GJW

Thanks Pete. That explains all. I hadn't seen that before. Not sure about it myself but it might work. Let's hope they don't drum directly after we score a goal, wouldn't want to drown out the goal music now, would we?