• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matt Gill possible record?

the dog2

I think im correct in saying he has scored in his last 4 matches which is fantastic but i believe the city record stands at 5 matches can anyone comfirm this ? , and if its true if we were to get a pen next saturday (unlikely ) would he be given the opertunity of taking the kick?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think im correct in saying he has scored in his last 4 matches which is fantastic but i believe the city record stands at 5 matches can anyone comfirm this ? , and if its true if we were to get a pen next saturday (unlikely ) would he be given the opertunity of taking the kick?
I think it's more than 5, possibly 6 consecutive games. Didn't Flack equal it a few years back?

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
League games?

I thought Jamie holds the record for that fantastic scoring run last year which helped turn the season around.

ECFC TOM

Do you mean in the Football League because Mackie scored a few in a row last year didn't he?

LLL beat me to it.

Last edited:

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
Was Mackie's not 8 consecutive league games in a row?

Yeah I believe Flack had the record of 5 until Mackie went on a crazy run last season.

However the record for consecutive Football League games is still 5. So he could equal/beat that.

will he be told to shoot on sight?

ecfcandy

lets just hope gilly brakes the record however many it is!!

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
McCambridge scored in 8 consecutive games back in the 1935-36 season