• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Football League internet show

pete_h

Hello!

I'm looking to get a bit of feedback and opinions on a potential internet TV show concerning League 1 + 2.

Basically, as a football fan would you watch such a show, and if not, why not? Not interested, don't watch internet shows, other alternatives etc?

Also, what sort of features would you be looking for in such a show (barring match highlights). Would you want to see interviews with managers and players, betting tips, guides to grounds and away days, features on money issues and other traits of lower league football?

Any opinions, thoughts or ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

i dont think it will do that well without match highlights, could do a it that you talk about the one team for one show so people know what to excpect if they are going there

pete_h

i dont think it will do that well without match highlights, could do a it that you talk about the one team for one show so people know what to excpect if they are going there
Yes, obviously highlights are out of the question due to rights issues with Virgin.

There are many radio shows covering various aspects of football which are popular without any match highlights, which would be something to re-create on screen.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Maybe you could gain permission from the BBC local network and do a best of radio goals(Funniest commentary Every week). Would be interested if was on youtube weekly or somewhere like that. Could do 2 clubs a week and show the club in full. Interviews with the managers and players and fans before and after games