• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Has Cheggers left it too late?

loobygrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
To get to Macclesfield today? He text me to let me know that bro was in the Independent today, to which i replied thanks and are you on your way to Macclesfield yet?

He said he was getting picked up at 10 from Tivvy!! I asked him to text me when he gets there at half time!

ECFC KARL

I dont think hes left too late. I reckon he'll get there about 2oclock

Last edited:

tisdale 1

Resigned
depends if lewis hamilton is driving! must say 10 is really pushing it,9 maybe i left for bradford at 8:30 made it by 1:30 with a 20 minute stop but there was no traffic so cheggers best hope there aint none!

ecfc2000

To get to Macclesfield today? He text me to let me know that bro was in the Independent today, to which i replied thanks and are you on your way to Macclesfield yet?

He said he was getting picked up at 10 from Tivvy!! I asked him to text me when he gets there at half time!
Tiverton - Macclesfield = 213 miles (3 hours 42 mins)

At 70 mph he'll get there at 13:42.......however, road work on Avonmouth should hold them up be 15 mins so i predict anywhere between 1400-1430.

I could do it in 3 hours easy!!! and I dont drive at 70!!

loobygrecian

Matt Bamsey is driving and IIRC when we played Alty (who???!) last season, they got there with minutes to spare and didnt even have time for a swifty!

ECFC KARL

anyone know if he got there on time or not

ECFC TOM

I hope he got there in time. His pics, The Championship and Countryfile (weather for the week) is all that keeps me going on a sunday.

Joshyd123

I hope he got there in time. His pics, The Championship and Countryfile (weather for the week) is all that keeps me going on a sunday.
Watch something else then ;)

Fingers crossed over Cheggers though...

LammieLammieLammie

I think he was stopping in at Manchester wasn't he, to see if his new best mate Gordon was still there following the party conference.. :D

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
He was there and before KO too