• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

First goalscorer

flack attack

For anyone who likes the occasional flutter on City, reckon there's value to be had on Matty Gill first scorer. 40/1 shot with bet 365. Ludicrous odds given that he actually has been first scorer in the last two games and scored in the one previous to those two. Obviously no guarantees of him continuing this form but I'd make him a 10/1 shot tops.

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
I see Edwards is the same price. At 1/3 of those odds to be anytime scorer (i.e. about 13/1*) either could be good value.

Very surprised to see Gill so far down the list. Apparently Panther is more likely to score ^o)

Last edited:

TOP_CITY_FAN

On Blue Square website you can get Gill to score first and Exeter to win 2-1 at 225/1 - may put a couple quid on that :)

Jimmydee

Im with bet 365 and before the Bradford game Gill was 66-1 to get the first goal.
I only had a quid on but was well pleased when the scorer came through on Sky Sports.
Ridiculous odds after he scored our first goal the weekend before against Accy.

Borat

So who had stansfield then? ;)

Antony Moxey

No one was that adventurous....

:D

SmallHat.

I would have put Stanno, Honest :).

Joshyd123

I was thinking about putting a tenner on City winning 4-1 with Stanno scoring within a minute...

:cool:

Rog H K

Well I had a tenner on 4-1 to City. oooooooaaarrrrrr Mrs 100/1!

flack attack

Pulled that one out of the bag Roger HK. Got the first scorer wrong but luckily had back up on Matty for last scorer. Wanted to run on the pitch and hug him as won 500 quid thanks to his late effort. Felt proper sick til the final whistle I can tell you.