• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City Youth Team

TOP_CITY_FAN

For those of you not going to Moss Rose tomorrow, Exeter City Youth will be taking the short trip down the A380 to Torquay to take on Torquay United Youth in a Youth Alliance Cup match at Plainmoor. Entry into the ground is free. Hopefully a few Exeter fans will be there to watch the youngsters play.

Gurkha Boy

KO time????

Gurkha Boy

Last edited:

Gurkha Boy

Admist the euphoria of todays win at Macclesfield I thought I would let you know the boys won 1-0 at Torquay this morning.

Can't tell you who scored but it was in the first half and mainly thanks to the Torquay goalie fumbling a shot into his goal.

Last edited:

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
Admist the euphoria of todays win at Macclesfield I though I would let you know the boys won 1-0 at Torquay this morning.

Can't tell you who scored but it was in the first half and mainly thanks to the Torquay goalie fumbling a shot into his goal.
Was he Ricey in disguise?

Gurkha Boy

Funny you should say that ..........

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
Funny you should say that ..........
Elaborate? :D

Gurkha Boy

Just that from a distance my first impression was that he looked like a younger version of Martin.

He did however make a couple of good saves later in the game to keep them in the game but overall we were comfortable and deserved to win.

cameraman

For those of you not going to Moss Rose tomorrow, Exeter City Youth will be taking the short trip down the A380 to Torquay to take on Torquay United Youth in a Youth Alliance Cup match at Plainmoor. Entry into the ground is free. Hopefully a few Exeter fans will be there to watch the youngsters play.
The match is on DVD for anyone interested, available now.