• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fleetwood On Loan?

GrecianGav

I see that Charlton have said that Stuart Fleetwood is avialable on loan.

Good player and certainly knows where the goal is which is something we seem to be crying out for as we have 5/6 Strikers but not a single Goalscorer amongst them and could be a good signing IMO

tisdale 1

Resigned
would love him here if charlton still pay his wages! but we all no what tisdale is like with loans so i very much doubt it will happen shame though.could do a job for us IMO.

ECFC KARL

would be a good signing but cant imagine him wanting to come to us

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
We would probably play him at left back.

GrecianGav

would love him here if charlton still pay his wages! but we all no what tisdale is like with loans so i very much doubt it will happen shame though.could do a job for us IMO.
I cannot imagine that it would be breaking the bank even if we did pay his wages as he is only a fringe player up there and we do have that money from George Friend's sell and to me he could be the difference between us drawing 5/6 games and winning 5/6 games as he just has that bit of quality that we have been lacking.

GrecianGav

would be a good signing but cant imagine him wanting to come to us
Why not? We are a Football League side with ambitions to be playing in League 1 and should be looking to push on and maybe he would enjoy playing back in this part of the country after his spell at FGR.

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
I would like to see us get a quality winger on loan - someone who can play down both sides and has the ability to be able to beat a player either with speed, skill or both. Thats something we are missing IMO....

ecfc2000

I would like to see us get a quality winger on loan - someone who can play down both sides and has the ability to be able to beat a player either with speed, skill or both. Thats something we are missing IMO....
We may be seeing more of Sercombe trying to play that role. Whether he has the ability to do it well, we'll have to wait and see.

WitheridgeRed

Get him in now and send the other 5 'strikers' out on loan.

GrecianGav

Wasnt that what Stansfield did when at Hereford and nothing against him but he isnt exactly lethal in front of goal so maybe he could play the wide man role if we did get a Striker in?