• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tomorrow I'm off To ......

MikeB

The town of Kirkcudbright in deepest Dumfries and Galloway for a Scottish Cup first round tie between South of Scotland side, St Cuthbert Wanderers and Highland League outfit, Wick Academy.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Whereas I shall be taking in the delights of St Martins, in Exminster, for miladdo's U11 game in the morning!

:D

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I'll be resting in preparation for Sunday's epic duel with Aberdeen.

David Treharne

...whilst I went to watch the epic encounter that was the F.A. Cup 2nd Round Qualifying game between Poole Town and Frome. Frome won 3-1 and were unlucky not to have won by a bigger margin. I wait with baited breath for the draw for the next round......

LammieLammieLammie

The town of Kirkcudbright in deepest Dumfries and Galloway for a Scottish Cup first round tie between South of Scotland side, St Cuthbert Wanderers and Highland League outfit, Wick Academy.
Does that make you the wicker man? ;)

David Treharne

I would venture that it attracted a bigger (and certainly more excitable) crowd than the game that I went to see. Wicker man or not.....

LammieLammieLammie

:)

I always forget, how many rounds before the first round proper?

David Treharne

:)

I always forget, how many rounds before the first round proper?
Four, although they had to stuff in a couple more preliminary rounds this season apparently, because the number of teams entering increased. Conference National Clubs go in at Qualifying Round 4.
Incidentally the attendance at Poole was 441, I would interested to know if Mike B has any 'official figures' for the match that he went to?