• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Infraction Points.

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
I was honestly shocked this evening, when, in the pre match talk, Manc mentioned infraction points, when I had never heard of them. He proudly said that he's got 20, when all he said to someone was "See you next Tuesday".

That seems harsh in my world.

Right, in a bid to test the water, please can I find out whats acceptable?

Anton has just discovered the word "gayer", and that seems to be ok as far as these "infraction points" go... so is it safe to assume that T*sser is ok, which has far less intonation?

As you can tell, I miss Joey, the t*sser.

How many infraction points has everyone got?

Last edited:

Antony Moxey

None at the moment, but have 20 that have expired. 10 for calling soming a retard, and ten for 'excessive swearing'. The retard one was rubbish, and just a moderator letting a bit of power go to his head. The other one was fair enough though.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I would argue it is something like Football dissent. General exasperation is allowed, but targeted exasperation isn't.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Surely, if you miss a penalty when wearing an Exeweb Legends shirt, then you should get infraction points?

Grecian2K

I would argue it is something like Football dissent. General exasperation is allowed, but targeted exasperation isn't.
Unless its directed at the Scum down the A38????????? ;)

tisdale 1

Resigned
infraction points: i got 60(expired) of the bastards.....but I'am a changed man now a ban from exeweb(twice!) made me see the errors of my ways.I still dont no why i got them i was not that rude?

Last edited:

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
I still don't understand that so many people get so carried away with this f*cking site, that they manage to get any f*cking infraction points. For f*ck sake you muppets it is only a f*cking forum about football, why the need to call w*nkers, see you next Tuesday, **** jockey, and any other name?

Awaits the inevitable *-)

Last edited:

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
I din't know that you got infractions for f*cking swearing!!! I ain't got any of the c**ts at the minute because I' a nice mild mannered young man, unlike all you tw*ts :p ;) :D

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
I am a good girl so i dont have any points :D * looks innocent*

manc grecian

Too ****** to hit the keys half the time thats why.

I myself have 20, 10 of which were rescinded on appeal.