• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

back to basics

BIG DADDY

time to go back to how we play best,logie moxey and stan with logie playing up top, or if you prefer bash instead as one of the three attacker, not really bothered,harley gill and stewart in midfield , like edwards in midfield, but would play him at left back , because moxey is wasted there and he gets goals , plus he has forgotten how to defend,the other 3 postion pick themselves,with jones in goal,we have good strikers at the club but they are not being used correctly,might have something to do with the new coach and different ideas,or maybe we under estimated osmans influence last year, or maybe playing stewart as a striker as had a affect on the way we go forward and attack teams now , especially when he played all last year as a midfielder,for his previous club,looks like we havnt a clue with the likes of harley ,.stan, logan and moxey being played out of position,and poor old bash cant even get on the bench,need to get back to basics and our forwards will start scoring , tis needs to go back and watch last seasons video's to see where he has gone wrong with team postioning and selection then put it right

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
BD, that's so difficult to read - can you use a bit more punctuation next time?

[y]

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
time to go back to how we play best,with logie playing
Is it easier if I paraphrase, Antony?

MikeB

I have nightmares when I see the phrase 'back To basics' - the very thing John Major said in 1993!! Didn't do him any good did it. Thankfully.

Grecian_Harryj

I think it is time for a big reshufle as well

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I have nightmares when I see the phrase 'back To basics' - the very thing John Major said in 1993!! Didn't do him any good did it. Thankfully.
But if only we knew about him and Edwina. Which brings be back on topic, by saying I would like Basham involved.

time to go back to how we play best,logie moxey and stan with logie playing up top, or if you prefer bash instead as one of the three attacker, not really bothered.
Number 1: BEN SHOULD BE PLAYIN
Number 2: SERCS DID NOTHING WRONG EITHER
Number 3: times have changed since last season and we need to adapt! Other than that I think you are right.

BIG DADDY

Is it easier if I paraphrase, Antony?
would play stewart in midfield and go back to playing moxey on the left stan on the right either bash or logan up the middle or macca when he's back from hols

would play stewart in midfield and go back to playing moxey on the left stan on the right either bash or logan up the middle or macca when he's back from hols
Stewart should defiantly be playing midfield. But play Watson and stanno or bash and stanno upfront and bring on Logie in second half. We haven’t tried that yet and I think it just might work.

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
Stewie should be on the right of midfield.

Logie should be up top.

Moxey should be left midfield.

A N Other should be left back.

After that, Tis can decide ! ;)