• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Russell Slade.

The word from contacts at the New Huish is that Russell is on borrowed time, and that the Directors of Yeovil want Tis and Marcus Stewart to replace him if and when results / attendances / quality of football don't improve.

I wouldn't have thought he would be interested in making the move, but it's interesting that he is started to be noticed and talked about.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Eek. Inevitable I guess - local manager done good + recent Yeovil star = dream team.

Thing is, not sure what Slade could possibly do given the terrible backing he is getting from the Board. Sure Tis would take this into account were he to be offered the post. A traditional League club on the way back up or a traditional non-League club on the way back down? Hmmm......

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wouldn't like to think Tis would go for it but for any club to see a young manager do well for a club that doesn't have two pennies to rub together and likes to bring the best out of the youth system, plays good football on the ground and is quite level headed would be a decent proposition. Clubs in L1 & L2 always want a manager who can build a team without spending because most of them haven't got it

Last edited:

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
If Tis was to leave id like to see him go higher than Yeovil would be disapointed to lose him to a league 1 side.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think if tisdale where to leave he would go to championship at least also is not finishing the job you started worth it for one league higher and not alot of cash to spend anyways

tisdale 1

Resigned
ha ha what a load of sh*te! like tis would go to a club falling like gaza after a few! he would only leave us to go to a club that had the abilty to go up not down.