• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

women and teens should have a voice to!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have been slagged of because im a teen (or women) and im not happy we teen and women (or both) can know just as much about exeters players as anybody who has supported the club for years so this is a thread to get respect for women and teens!

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
Get back in the kitchen/shouldn't you be in bed*

*Delete as applicable

loobygrecian

Get back in the kitchen/shouldn't you be in bed*

*Delete as applicable
Swanny, get back in your match box! :D

Last edited:
im teen so i should be in bed but not until we have equal opinions !!!

ECFC TOM

im teen so i should be in bed but not until we have equal opinions !!!
You have an equal opinion. Now please go to bed.

oh dear i have really got grecian harris going i need back up form fellow teens ,women or idealistic people to help me win this battle

You have an equal opinion. Now please go to bed.
what is the time by the way ???

Red Lion

Let's be fair about this, you are the one who wouldn't respect GrecIAN Harris's views, you told him that he had no right to be so negative about his football team. Then you went on the defensive, bleating sarcastically that "You know best".

Let's be fair about this, you are the one who wouldn't respect GrecIAN Harris's views, you told him that he had no right to be so negative about his football team. Then you went on the defensive, bleating sarcastically that "You know best".
i do respect him i just dont feel that calling edwards criminal is fair + i wasnt being sarcastic he probably does know best that doesnt mean im going to stop though

Swanaldo

Yep. Also, your posts are very hard to read. Please try to use capital letters, punctuation and paragraphs so that people can follow your posts without their brains leaking out of their ears, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.