• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Attendances so far

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Do we have the definitive attendances at home so far? I think the rule was that if the average number of home fans > 4,000 up to Christmas then there would be no price rise at that time.

We have had some of the bigger clubs so far I guess (Luton, Notts, Shrews) which would have attracted more home fans, along with the 'novelty factor' following promotion, but we now have a couple of months where the limitations of our squad are starting to be exploited and the opposition is such as Grimsby, Chesterfield, Chester, Rotherham, etc.

Would be interesting to see what the current average is and what people's thoughts are on what the club should do if the 4,000 mark isn't reached.

Grecian_Harryj

At home every home game has been over 4,000 except one which was 3,900 so overall this is still good don't know the actual average[y]

fred binneys head

I thought it had to be home fans though? i.e. today was 4,300 but if there were (say) 400 from Notts then we are under for that game.

manc grecian

It is home fans only. Why though I'm not quite sure.

St George

352 away fans today so just under 4000 home fans, going to be close but just short i reckon.

fred binneys head

352 away fans today so just under 4000 home fans, going to be close but just short i reckon.
If we are just short at the moment, what do you think the club should do?

If we are just short at Christmas, what do you think the club should do then?

St George

Do you think the club want us to reach the target? Whilst they may do they are not going to offer any incentives to reach it and lose extra income, what business would?

grecIAN Harris

If that was only 352 away fans stood on St James Road end, then it really shows how paultry the one man and his dog followings really were from Droylesden, Histon and co.

Antony Moxey

If we are just short at the moment, what do you think the club should do?
Stand on a box. We'll be much taller then.

iscalad

Average is 4628 so far