• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Official Club Website

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have started this thread as a constructive effort to gauge opinions and to obtain CONSTRUCTIVE criticism of the site. There are areas that we know we need to work on, but are somewhat limited by our lack of skill base / expertise. As previously stated, if you believe that you have the skills or time to help us improve the club website I would urge you to contact me at [email protected] or leave something helpful on this thread - please no "it's sh1t" etc, lets have something constructive.

1) what would you like to see in terms of a) content, b) layout

Any thoughts appreciated. I will then take this to the club when I next get the opportunity to. Over to you!

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well--they could tell us that Manny has left. Seems there is a lot about making money and not much about the players.Rant over.

Any chance of a newsletter from the manager every now and again. Monthly maybe? I think many fans would like to read Tis' thoughts on Exeter and football in general.

Last edited:

manc grecian

Just upto date info.

Maybe a section dedicated to transfers. Ins and outs etc.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
http://www.exetercityfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10436~1397842,00.html

The Trust are due to meet with Paul Tisdale at the end of the month, perhaps this is something that I can put to him then - not a bad idea.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Breaking news ie the Panther news should be there before anywhere else...

Upto date info , rumours , transfer in/out news.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Transfer news should be there first you are right - a discipline that I would very much like to instill in our footballing administrators!!!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Collection of articles about ECFC from the press? Therefore kept in one place.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Information on injuries and bookings/suspensions would be good also. e.g. as per Leyton Orient.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I think the Match Previews should be more visible. ;)

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hants_Red, this is exactly what we want and thank you all for your contributions so far...very helpful - KEEP UM COMING