• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Dark Rock Diaries Blog

MikeB

A wee plug for a new blog that I have just started. There will be lots of Exeter City related stuff on it, as well as other footy and general chat etc.

I don't think I can post the blog address for it on here, but suffice to say if you go to Blogspot, and enter a search for the Dark Rock Diaries, you should find it!

Alternatively contact me off Exeweb and I'll let you know the details.

exeweb

Administrator
I don't think I can post the blog address for it on here, but suffice to say if you go to Blogspot, and enter a search for the Dark Rock Diaries, you should find it!
Mike - if it has ECFC-related material, you plug away mate. There's no restrictions on posting URLs for exeweb.com old-timers such as yourself!

MikeB

Mike - if it has ECFC-related material, you plug away mate. There's no restrictions on posting URLs for exeweb.com old-timers such as yourself!
OK .. thank you .... go to:-

http://darkrockdiaries.blogspot.com

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
A intresting read Mike..

Looking forward to Morecambe in Nov & a trip past the Giant Axe in Lancaster...what a great name for a ground..i assume its not a sponsored name?

GJW

220 patrons of the new book, at £10 each = £2,200-00. Nice! Who does the money go to? You Mike? or the Trust?

MikeB

A intresting read Mike..

Looking forward to Morecambe in Nov & a trip past the Giant Axe in Lancaster...what a great name for a ground..i assume its not a sponsored name?
No, not a sponsored name. It is called the Giant Axe.

MikeB

220 patrons of the new book, at £10 each = £2,200-00. Nice! Who does the money go to? You Mike? or the Trust?
The money goes toward the cost of the printing. It certainly doesn't come to me!!! I wish.

flakey pasty

Nice one Mike.
Fred Binney.
What a fabulous character!

Ian Tarr

The fee for Fred Binney was assumed by the local press to be £5,000, when the club had not been specific. Nobody from the club ever contradicted this to my knowledge.

I can now reveal -- and I don't think I'm betraying too many confidences nearly four decades after the event -- that the actual fee was only £4,000.

Hot news? Maybe not......

MikeB

A report of the game I attended this evening between Lancaster City and Radcliffe Borough can be found at:- http://darkrockdiaries.blogspot.com