• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Near death experiences

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
I realise this may be construed as in bad taste but it isn't meant that way. Has anyone ever had a near death experience?

I have had a couple, one involved Exeweb legend Scaramanga stabbing me when we were about 13. I still have the scar today.

Another involved me in a field with a girl when I was a similar age, I was learning a little more about life and suddenly a combine harvester turns a corner and we had to do a runner. A shat meself at the time.

Oh how we laughed...

Jean Jeannie

I realise this may be construed as in bad taste but it isn't meant that way. Has anyone ever had a near death experience?

I have had a couple, one involved Exeweb legend Scaramanga stabbing me when we were about 13. I still have the scar today.

Another involved me in a field with a girl when I was a similar age, I was learning a little more about life and suddenly a combine harvester turns a corner and we had to do a runner. A shat meself at the time.

Oh how we laughed...
Be prepared for some poor taste jokes here about getting your oats :D

Last edited:

Exeter_Loyal

I got hit by a car earlier on this summer. When I say hit I mean caught, luckily I wasnt hurt just very shaken. We reckon that another 2 inches along and I would have been under the wheels.

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Had a severe allergic reaction to morphine once - very scary! Oh how I didnt laugh!

angelic upstart

O AU - must be some poor taste jokes here about getting your oats :D
Nah, I wasn't even past the bra in those days!

GJW

I had a near death experience in the gents toilets at SJP a few weeks ago, and that was near enough.

StroudGrecian

Perhaps. I'm afraid I dont know what the doctor looks like.

Jean Jeannie

Nah, I wasn't even past the bra in those days!

:D

I lived alot as a kid - left to my own devices and I could've come a cropper a few times. I reckon I am more aware of certain dangers than others because of what I've experienced - you are what you live. Love your OP - but must've been scary at the time.

Last edited:

LOG

I got hit by a car earlier on this summer. When I say hit I mean caught, luckily I wasnt hurt just very shaken. We reckon that another 2 inches along and I would have been under the wheels.
What do you mean by "caught", E_L?

Where did this happen? Where theres blame theres a claim...

angelic upstart

Where theres blame theres a claim...
True story, I'd have had a couple of grand compo from that, not that I'm scouse or owt like.