• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Dentists!!

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
Are a bunch of low life, blood sucking w*nkers!

Went to the Dentist recently and was kept waiting for 35 minutes ffs!!!

Me kept waiting!!! Dont they realise who I am!!!

No sign of an apology once I did get to see this smarmy t*sser, the tw*t spent all of 5 minutes giving my nashers a 'check up', whilst flirting with his Spanish assistant and then the d*ckhead preceded to charge me £30 odd quid for the pleasure!.

Dentists are a bunch of self centred, arrogant and obnoxious pricks.

Rant over.

Thanks for listening.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
I haven't been since i was 16. Roughly five years.

Bunch of money grabbing w*nkers.

tisdale 1

Resigned
15 quid last month for a 4 minute 37 seconds in there with him! i timed it on my phone. dont the jocks get it for free?

Brinty IFA

Spanish Assistant?

Got any pics??

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
While my treatment was free, I always had perfect teeth. The minute I had to pay (or rather, they could claim the money back as I was a student), I suddenly needed 183 fillings and 12 root canals.

I haven't been back - my teeth felt worse after all the work was done than before, and I can't afford a 2nd mortgage to get them sorted. I'll wait for them to fall out then will suck my food through a straw.

Swanaldo

dont the jocks get it for free?
NHS rules on payment for dental work are exactly the same in Scotland as they are in England.

tisdale 1

Resigned
NHS rules on payment for dental work are exactly the same in Scotland as they are in England.
oh right they get so much for free-well were paying for it! so it is hard to keep up with it all

Exeter_Loyal

Are a bunch of low life, blood sucking w*nkers!

Went to the Dentist recently and was kept waiting for 35 minutes ffs!!!

Me kept waiting!!! Dont they realise who I am!!!

No sign of an apology once I did get to see this smarmy t*sser, the tw*t spent all of 5 minutes giving my nashers a 'check up', whilst flirting with his Spanish assistant and then the d*ckhead preceded to charge me £30 odd quid for the pleasure!.

Dentists are a bunch of self centred, arrogant and obnoxious pricks.

Rant over.

Thanks for listening.
Did you eventually get your dentures then doc?

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Great OP doc

I hate dentists - scared of em, didn't go for years. Started going again about 3 years ago. I am lucky I had a check up and an x ray and it was £23. Just got to an NHS dentist in time, but still I agree with what the doc says. We need dentists and they know that, toothache is just the worst thing so basically they can charge what they like!

Swanaldo

oh right they get so much for free-well were paying for it! so it is hard to keep up with it all
Explain please.