• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

NFL season 2008

Red & White

The Giants kicked off their season with a win aagainst the Redskins on Thursday night to start the 2008 NFL season.

Saints kick off tomorrow against divisional rivals the Buks, after narrwoly missing out on the playoffs last year and improving on the D line in the draft with the aquisiton of Ellis, and Vilma from the Jets, I can see them winning the NFC south. A big factor will be in the O line, and the return of McCallister, if he can remain fit during the season and have the form of 2 seasons ago the offense will be much improved from last years.

I don't think they stand much of a chance of getting to the superbowl this year, but one can hope. Also theres the little game being played at Wembly in wk 8 to look forward to. :D

How do you think your team is going to fair this season?

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Dolphins? Sh*te as ever I'd imagine......:(

col46upwood

eagles for me.but unfortunately as with most philly teams we'll fall just short.i'm currently hooked on how the philadelphia phillies are doing.at the mo we're second to the ny mets.

Jim Shepherd

Packers for me.

Not really followed it last couple of seasons so looking forward to getting back into the fold. Is Vince Lombardi still playing?

Red & White

Packers for me.

Not really followed it last couple of seasons so looking forward to getting back into the fold. Is Vince Lombardi still playing?
No but the great that is Favre is still knocking about..............................................

...............although no longer in GB.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
...............although no longer in GB.
I thought he'd played his whole career in the USA...

pelsey

You can shove your stone island up your arse, this
giants for me...but i can't see us winning it again although i'm sure we'll make the play-offs.

nick_exmouth

Stayed up late last night to watch the mighty GB beat the Vikings.

Aaron Rodgers looks like he can really do a job. Ok he is no Favre yet but he is only 24 and proved that he can lead the team to convincing victories. If we hadn't given away 15+ penalties it would have been more and it was against the best rush off and def from last term. Peterson played well as always but we managed to contain him to about 100 yards. If Minnesota want to do anything this season, they need to sort out their passing game.

Like I said, a long way to go but I expect the Pack to win the NFC North again this season with a 12-4 record.

Nick

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yep it was good to see Favre winning with a decent side for once ....

Go Bears Go ...

NG

rich13

Vikings for me, Not surprised we lost last night but while Jackson can't complete enough passes to worry other teams it will be easier for them to concentrate on stopping AP.