• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jean Jennie

Nik Nak

You will all know that I posted a for sale thread here Jean Jeannie kindly jumped in and offered £15.00 for the £15.00 Trago Mills voucher but when she sent payment she said in her letter that she would have loved to have taken up the diggerland ticket but for want of a better word was scared about it, so I put a challenge to her, you do it as a sponsord evevnt and whilst she is petrefied she has agreed to spend a day driving a JCB in order to raise funds for Vranch House. Great I thought but then thought other than helping needy kids what else could I do to make you want to sponsor our Jean, so I dug into my gift drawer and found the ultimate thing. For each £1.00 you sponsor Jean you will be allocated a raffle ticket and the prize is a Familly Ticket to any City game this season. Trust me Jean is Sh*tting herself right now but it determined to go through with it in order to help Vranch House. The event/demolition derby will take place on Sunday 2nd November I hope to have the press pressent & the prize winner will be announced 2 weeks later giving time for sponsors to forward payment.

Now then who is up for sponsoring the MIGHTY Jean Jeannie for such a great cause?

nn

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ok I'll sponsor the delightful JJ for £5.00

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'll put in a fiver as well.

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'll put in a fiver as well.
Bloody ell Hants.

Your wallet ------->>>

;)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Bloody ell Hants.

Your wallet ------->>>
;)
My wallet? Who said anything about it coming out of my wallet! :-O

Jean Jeannie

Thanks Nik Nak...

The hysteria has settled down - I now have Lash and Mother on board. By the very suggestion of what I'm going to do gave them enough entertainment to pledge their support ^o)

I've seen the pics on the Diggerland website and those things look huge! I'm not good when placed in limelight. As a kid, my Dad's friend insisted I tried out his mini motor bike and I wasn't keen. He regretted it though as I took out his cabbage patch and ended up in his hedge! I must try not to think of this when I'm 'in control' of the digger. Hope the press have long range lenses - I wouldn't advise getting too close! :-#

Although just the thought of this is scares me big time, I'm pleased to be asked and hope to raise a few quid for Vranch House for disabled children which is close to home literally.

Thanks Deathy and Hants (from whom the idea was born *ahem*) for sponsorship. Watch this space I guess!

Jeannie

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Will sponsor you too JJ - you mad bugger!! Good for you

Jean Jeannie

Will sponsor you too JJ - you mad bugger!! Good for you
Thanks Nursey - not as mad as anyone within 50 feet of me though eh? :D

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
I may stay here then JJ, can we set up a web cam so we can all be safe :p:p

Jean Jeannie

I may stay here then JJ, can we set up a web cam so we can all be safe :p:p
Those things don't have brakes do they? Yep very wise Nursey :D. Make sure you have plenty of refreshments!