• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter vs. Swansea Programmes

JackFish

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a few old Exeter vs. Swansea programmes, and was wondering if anyone has any of the following Exeter homes that they'd be willing to part with for a few quid.

The ones I'm looking for are from: 73/74, 74/75, 76/77 (all league games), and 70/71, 73/74, 89/90 (league cup) and also the Auto Windscreens Shield game from 99/00.

All the best for this season as well, always liked Exeter and was sorry it had to be you to go down instead of us, should have been Carlisle instead!

Many thanks in advance,
Fish

JackFish

Oops, forgot to include the other three league games I'm looking for, 67/68, 68/69 and 69/70!!

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oops, forgot to include the other three league games I'm looking for, 67/68, 68/69 and 69/70!!
I don't have any but it might be worth contacting Mike Blackstone (our current programme editor) either by e-mailing the club [email protected] or sending a private message on exeweb to MikeB.

Alternatively, Norman Shiel is a bit of a programme collector (understatement) and he may be able to help. His work e-mail is on Exeter City Council's website [email protected] so I hope it's ok to pass on! :D

Good luck!

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
What was the name of that Swansea fan that used to come on here to warn us of the perils of getting involved with Mike Lewis?

Top bloke, lot of respect for him.

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
Dangerous Davies

Brian Moore

I might have a couple of the 70's league games but they are all up in the loft at the mo so will let you know when/if i find them.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
I may have the 99/00 one somewhere, will try and dig it out next time i'm at the parents.

JackFish

SRJ - Many thanks, I'll do that now :)

Brian Moore & Snakebite, cheers for offering to look for me, if you do find any please let me know on here or via PM.

Dangerous Davies is still around, don't know him personally but he seems to be a decent guy, was running a fanzine last I heard of him.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
No problem!

Brian Moore

I have got the 1970 League Cup and the 1977 League game programmes, if you would like them let me know.