• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Manny Panther

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Must admit was expecting him to be a first team regular this season from the off.....

I havent seen anything of him yet whats peoples thoughts ?....

We beat off quite a bit of competition to get him & i remeber seeing him play last season for York and thinking what a top player he was.....

Suprised to see him not break through straight away ?

Smiverz

seen him against Weston and he wasnt very impressive then, it will take a few good performances from him to get infront of Harley, Gill and Edwards

crocks

Have to try and fit Moxey into the midfield somehow before even starting to think about Panther.

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
Must admit was expecting him to be a first team regular this season from the off.....

I havent seen anything of him yet whats peoples thoughts ?....

We beat off quite a bit of competition to get him & i remeber seeing him play last season for York and thinking what a top player he was.....

Suprised to see him not break through straight away ?
Speaking to the York fans, that was his best game by far and he never looked the same player in the rest of the season.

As regards to him breaking in the side, it looks like the only way he'll get in is through injury or suspension to our midfield trio, who have had a great start to the season. We have a great balance in the middle.

tisdale 1

Resigned
like you said aint seen nothing of him to give a playing opinion on him but i think he is just cover for harley and gill and king edwards

cityno1ledgend

looks like he really big and needs some match fitness !

STURTZ

Could be that Panther and Oberstaller are only around should the dreaded "big clubs" come in for our existing talent. Can't see them forcing their way through unless injury or transfers crop up.

We're playing so well!

Gozzer

Tis will unleash the Panther soon, but he may have to settle for the Harley style 'gentle introduction' with a few starts from the bench first.

Strength in depth - who would have thought it? ;)

ECFC JP

I think maybe tis is still trying to find the best combination and panther will come into things a bite later. But i have to say i really dont know.

Swanaldo

Manny is re-training as a right back.

*taps nose*