• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Leon Knight

WillsC88

Has been realeased by Wycombe Wonderers........Possible signing ( i no we alreay have 6 stirkers) Quick and proven goal scorer at this level.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
I thought he was at MK Dongs?

Anyway probably on a big wage. If you could offolad 3 of the current six and get him in then i would be all for it.

DevonSent

Bizarre time to release him from his contract. He won't stay available for too long. Can't see we would be in the market for him what with the strikers we have already.

WillsC88

yea i thought that but just wanted to see what people thought

ECFC TOM

I dont want him at our club. He is trouble wherever he goes and has no discipline. No thanks

Joshyd123

On the other hand (RE: Tom) ; he's proven and would score a bucket full in League 2 for which ever team he joins.

malcolms

I dont want him at our club. He is trouble wherever he goes and has no discipline. No thanks

Just out of interest where do you get this info from? The guys at Brighton were always impressed with him and it could be that he has just lost his way a bit which can happen when you get success early in your career.

DevonSent

He could well be the type of player to put away a lot of the chances that we create. Stanno gets himself into the positions well enough but there is always a doubt in my mind that he can put them away.

ECFC TOM

Just out of interest where do you get this info from? The guys at Brighton were always impressed with him and it could be that he has just lost his way a bit which can happen when you get success early in your career.
He left Brighton after arguing with the manager and he left Swansea on bad terms.

Dobley

Statistically, he would appear to be able to add something we seem to have been missing during the start to this campaign - his career goal rate at levels higher than we are now is matched in our recent history probably only by Devine, Rowbotham and the on-loan Alexander.

However, getting on for 10 clubs at 26(?) years of age - taking in clubs with much higher resources than ourselves (Swansea, Brighton, MacDons etc) - coupled to an over-abundance of strike 'options' up front for ourselves already (including one already high profile signing this summer) means if this even comes close to getting off of here I'll go and buy a hat.

And then eat it.