• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Premiership....

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Love it or hate it , its the best league with the best players in the world....

Prediction time :

Top four : The big 4 as usuall.

Chelsea
Man U
Liverpool
Arsenal

Bottom Three : Cant see past the promoted teams..

Hull
Stoke
WBA

Top Scorer : Fernando Torres

Most Bookings : Joey Barton

Uefa cup spot battlers : Everton , Spurs , Pompey , Villa

Best strike combination : Torres/Keane

Highest scoring English player : Jermaine Defoe

One to watch : Daniel Sturridge (Man City)

Final League table....

Chelsea
Man U
Liverpool
Arsenal
Pompey
Villa
Everton
Spurs
Man City
West Ham
Blackburn Rovers
Fulham
Newcastle
Bolton
Wigan
Sunderland
Middlesborough
WBA
Hull
Stoke

LOG

Man Utd will win it.

Chelsea don't let many in but don't score enough consistently. Man Utd don't tend to conceed either but score far more.

Arsenal, unless they do something special in the transfer market pretty soon, will be third.

Liverpool will flatter to decieve. Their fourth place finish will make a mockery of the best league in the world*

*TM Barclays

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
Bottom Three : Cant see past the promoted teams..

Hull
Stoke
WBA
I wouldn't write off West Brom Creds, they're looking quite a good side. Hull seem to have made some decent signings, but how quickly their squad gels will be a key factor in whether they can beat the drop or not.

As for Stoke, can't see past them myself, I've got a feeling they'll be another Derby. It'll be a tough season for Blackburn IMO as well, especially if Santa Cruz leaves - if not, his goals will be vital.

Red & White

Bolton have to be included in the bottom 3, they were luck to escape last year.

Top 3

Man Utd
Chelsea
Liverpool

Bottom 3

Hull
Stoke
Bolton

Top scorer

Santa Cruz

The Emperor

Hmmm, interesting season I think.

Top 4

United still look strong. We'll see alot more of Nani this season, the boy's going to be a real pleasure to watch.

Chelsea can't be as boring as last season, I think they'll be there or there abouts, but I have always really hated Deco, and I hope he spends more time in the stands than rolling on the floor. I'm not fussed if it's through red cards, injury, or loss of form, as long as it happens.

Arsenal........ well, maybe they'll do it this year, but with Adebayor up front I doubt it. With an out and out goalscorer in their side I think they'd do it, but they haven't, so they won't.

Sorry to put the mockers on you Creds, but Liverpool will spontaneously combust as usual, however it could be even more laughable than in previous seasons. Look closely, the signs are already there, and tbh, I wouldn't be surprised to see ol' Rafa out on his arse by the time we reach crimbo. And by the way...... Robbie Keane....... How much???? Jesus, he's a very average Craig Bellamy without the tantrums. Spurs must have been laughing all the way to the bank!

So that means there'll be a new entry into the Top 4, and who will that be???? Gotta be the Spurs, if that team gels quickly they could be better than just top 4, it really depends on how that notoriously shaky defence holds. Can't wait to see Giovanni, Modric and Bentley in the same side, even better if they manage to hold on to Dimitar Berbatov.

Relegated......

Not sure about the promoted teams..... West Brom have plenty about them, and they'll scrape out of it.
Hull have made some tidy additions and Phil Brown has plenty of experience of escapes whilst being at Bolton with Big Sam.
Stoke, on paper, look by far the weakest, but they are a team of bruisers, and maybe that'll pick them up enough points at home to get out of it. The bigger sides won't enjoy playing them at all.

Personally, I think we're going to see a few teams drop in there unexpectedly. Bolton still worry me, Smegson is a very average manager and their signings don't inspire at all. Things look equally as dire at Blackburn, there have been many changes both on the pitch and in the bootroom, a little too much for my liking. I think they'll slip up. So that leaves one more to fall into the pack........ Maybe the Barcodes are finally going to pay for all that overspending on mediocrity???

Yeah, I think you guessed it, I can't wait to see the money grabbing barstewards scrapping over ever penny, whilst we push on for glorious recognition, following England's Greatest Grecians. :S

:S Does that make us all "EGGs" for short??? :S

Joshyd123

Top 4 ;

Man Utd
Chelsea
Liverpool
Arsenal

Relegated -

Newcastle
West Brom
Stoke

Grecian_Harryj

Top four

Man Utd
Chelski
Liverpool
Arsenal

top scorer- Tevez or Torres or Yakubu

Relagation, im not gonna include Hull

WBA
Wigan
Stoke

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lol Hull win one game and suddenly they won't get relegated.

I watched the Liverpool/Sunderland game today and Liverpool have a few problems. There wingers are not up to scratch but that should be improved when babel and co get back from the olympics. I don't belive all this hype about Torres and Keane playing well together, Today it didn't work but Torres came up trumps with a very well taken goal.

My top 4:

Chelsea
Man. U
Arsenal
Liverpool

Bottom 3

Bolton
Hull
Stoke

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Thank god for Fernando , he didnt have a kick all game untill......

class...

Everton :D

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thank god for Fernando , he didnt have a kick all game untill......

class...

Everton :D
Echoed here too Creds :D