• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle In Crisis: Latest!

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hot from Pasoti:

"FordGreen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:21 pm Post subject: Just Back Reply with quote
Not a bad game but not a lot to get excited about. Crowd of 4100 :$(approx. 500 magnificent away supporters who are a credit to their club, I must say - never stopped singing for just about the whole match. They even provided the streaker in the second half!! Laughing )
Not a great performance by the Greens. Our attack still looks completely toothless :-Owith Fallon and Easter leading the line. We definitely need a Kuqi and fast. Mackie on the wing showed a few flashes but not much else.
Duguid looked and sounded the part (he's going to get as many bookings as Hayles for mouthing off methinks but at least he communicates to his team mates). McNamee was superb and is looking to be a real good buy as long as he stays fit. Puncheon fills me with a lot of hope - classy and very quick on the ball. And its great to see Kriztian back and in form. Folly looked off the pace (still), Summerfield anonymous (WHY does he take free kicks? He's crap at it!). Overall, the defence looks sound and United scored with their only real chance - plenty of neat football from them though. Their numbers 19 and 4 must have been about 6' 6" each and towered over Easter - the latter should have go at least a yellow for a totally needles clattering of McNamee - I thought it was a friendly?
Hopefully Luggy can sort thing out by next Saturday and bring the quality in we still desperately need.*-) Wolves are going to be an entirely tougher proposition and I fear we may well get off to a losing start on today's showing.[y] I've got every digit crossed until then! Wink"

Grecian_Harryj

:D:D:D:D they are plain sh*t

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I look forward to playing them in league 1 in the 09/10 season. :D

whiptonace

as anybody got any concrete proof that Argyle are sh*te?

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
as anybody got any concrete proof that Argyle are sh*te?
Home Park?

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Home Park?
Soccer cementary?

IJN

In your case it is.

3-0 the last time.

Mareeeeeeeeeeeeno.

Last edited:

Grecian2K

3-0 the last time.

Mareeeeeeeeeeeeno.
Same scoreline, oh Porkulant-McPlastic-one, but actually, I prefered the Hodgeeeeeeeeeeno version down at poison-gnome park. ;) - despite our hideous "technicolor-yawn" shirts that day.

Still, looking forward (possibly/probably?) to our 09-10 encounter when (so it is ordained) our very own Deeeeeeeeeno adds to his Donny-tally in the ECFC book of legends.

IJN

I doubt whether the carthorse known as Moxey, will ever grace Home Park.

Unless of course, you have another lucky cup draw.

You basement boys crack me up.

Stick to Macclesfield, much more your standard.

Grecian2K

I doubt whether the carthorse known as Moxey, will ever grace Home Park.
Didn't you (until VERY recently) say the same about the "eager puppy" known as Mackie???.......NOT THAT WE'VE NOTICEABLY MISSED HIM SINCE HIS DESERTION!!!