• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bentley to Tottenham

Grecian_Harryj

At last Bentley has finally moved to Spurs, we all knew it was coming, and i have to say with another top quality player Tottenham have a real chance of reaching the last champions league place

Your thoughts

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
At last Bentley has finally moved to Spurs, we all knew it was coming, and i have to say with another top quality player Tottenham have a real chance of reaching the last champions league place

Your thoughts
So Spurs sign one 'top quality' player and you think that Spurs will finish 4th? I think the Everton, Portsmouth and Villa fans will have to say something about that. Let alone any of the fans from those teams that reguarly occupy the top 4 places.

Bently is not top quality, and we only paid so much for the player as Arsenal were set to receive a certain percentage of any transfer fee. Personally I fear he has arrived with the same level of expectation as a certain Jenas did many seasons ago, and I feel he will struggle to live up to these expectations.

Here to be proven wrong of course.

Grecian_Harryj

:mad:I am just saying that i was loking at how many players they have signed and there nowin double figures

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Tottenham have a real chance of reaching the last champions league place

Your thoughts
No chance unless that god awful defence is sorted out, They were really bad last season. Mind you the barcoders fans will be spouting out the same usual rubbish soon as well

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tottenham have no chance of reaching the champs league. End of.

grecIAN Harris

Bentley will have to move again to get Champions League football. Spurs is a step up from Blackburn but.........................

Mackster

Stupid fees aside I would put more faith in Ramos judgment of a player than you lot.

Hutton, King, Woodgate, Bale, a great defence who played zero games together last season. A risk though that 3 of them have missed a lot of games in the past 3 seasons. Huddlestone has been groomed to cover centre defence.

Liability Robbo has gone replaced with Gomes from PSV.

The two 5-1 pre-season games have seen Ramos adopt the same style of play and tempo as Arsenal with one up front.

So a good chance of reaching Champions League but it would still need Liverpool or Arse to stutter

grecIAN Harris

And that back four will rarely play together this season. Ledley King has taken over the 'sicknote' mantle left by Darren Anderson. He's seen more of the treatment table than Johnathan Woodgate in recent seasons and that is some going.

shakey18

Tottenham have no chance of reaching the champs league. End of.

Bentley will have to move again to get Champions League football. Spurs is a step up from Blackburn but.........................
We'll see.I think some people will be surprised by Tottenham this season, especially with a different, flexible formation.I also think that Giovanni Dos Santos could be the steal of the summer.

Last edited:

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Moving to Tottenham is only a good move for Bentley if he can make he can make the right sided midfield position for England his own.Where does this move leave Lennon?