• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Smilies

loobygrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
or emoticons if you so wish!

Why have some of the smilies changed to the little blue ones? Also, is there really any need to still have athena on the smilies list? Its not as if she is still part of the club is it?

Antony Moxey

No she isn't, but what else are the Exeweb inadequates going to lob one off over?

exeweb

Administrator
Why have some of the smilies changed to the little blue ones? Also, is there really any need to still have athena on the smilies list? Its not as if she is still part of the club is it?
I spotted this myself yesterday and figured that they must have reverted whilst JM was fixing the site the week before last. I have got the full set somewhere at home so I'll check which ones have changed and upload the correct versions later.

Steve

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
I spotted this myself yesterday and figured that they must have reverted whilst JM was fixing the site the week before last. I have got the full set somewhere at home so I'll check which ones have changed and upload the correct versions later.

Steve
Mr Exeweb "actually" taking time to update or ammend the site!!!

:-O:-O:-O

exeweb

Administrator
Mr Exeweb "actually" taking time to update or ammend the site!!!
I know, but you've been quite good today so I can spend my time on that rather than deleting your naughty messages!

Grecian2K

No she isn't, but what else are the Exeweb inadequates going to lob one off over?
Your unfailingly excellent match reports, Mr M? ;)

ECFC TOM

Yay. The old wink is back!! ;)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Any chance of a ROFL please?

loobygrecian

I see the blue smileys are back - can we have the others back please??

Juggling Monkey

Administrator
Yes, we're just waiting on Mr Exeweb to dig out the case of spares he keeps in his sock draw, and they'll be back.