• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City Foundation

grecianite

Seems a good idea, especially as I'd like to know what I am going to be paying in future years for my season ticket.

BUT....I've never really been a fan of the way in which the admin of the club runs, even in this new era. Almost everything which I try and organise with the the club seems to go wrong.

I hand delivered an application for the City Foundation at the beginning of June, and am still yet to hear anything. The club are missing out on my money - perhaps we're a rich club now and don't need the cash! (I think NOT!)

It's just so frustrating!

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
Just keep nudging them Grecianite. The dust will have settled now and they can readdress all the applications for the Trust, Foundation, and all the other set-ups at the club. Phone or email them, and perhaps now is the best time for the club to sort it for you

Jetsilver

Did you get any joy with this Grecianite? Have just realised (d'oh!!) that after handing in a CF application form when renewing my ST at the beginning of May my direct debit mandate still hasn't been effected. Any number of reasons why this might be so of course but not keen at having my bank details going astray somewhere. Anyway, have emailed the club so will await their response.

UTC

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
If anybody is having problems relating specifically with the City Foundation please feel free to drop me a line at [email protected] and I will forward your queries on to the individual who is administering the City Foundation.

It is also worth pointing out that the individual concerned is not a club employee.

Last edited:

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
It is also worth pointing out that the individual concerned is not a club employee.
Why? What difference does that make?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
None whatsoever to the customer!

CJ

The foundation "…..where you can win some great cash prizes and a number of exclusive City Foundation draws for unique, money-can’t-buy, experiences."

We hear from time to time about winners of the cash prizes but who is winning the other prizes? I have never heard what the prizes are or who is winning them. Anyone know?

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
None whatsoever to the customer!
So why is it 'also worth pointing out' then?

the dog2

I would think it was pointed out as the person is a volanteer ,and trying to explain that even though were in the league now we are not cash rich

Brian Moore

The foundation "…..where you can win some great cash prizes and a number of exclusive City Foundation draws for unique, money-can’t-buy, experiences."

We hear from time to time about winners of the cash prizes but who is winning the other prizes? I have never heard what the prizes are or who is winning them. Anyone know?
I think they do the draw on the pitch at h/t and announce the winners there and then (you're probably too busy queing up for another coffee to hear it Cath!!), more importantly do we know much its raising for the club?