• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Doctor Who

ECFC07

Anyone see the episode just then? Very well done, I must say. If Tennant has left (that being said under the presumption there is some time continuum loop hole for him to activate), it's been a very well kept secret.

Any bets on who the next Doctor will be?

P.S. Let it be known that this isn't a thread for "Back in the days of yonder, John Pertwee would have given them a firm left hook to send them back home!" speeches.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
it's been a very well kept secret.
It has been. Or has it? I wasn't expecting a regeneration. So will have to tune in next week to see what is happening!:)

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anyone see the episode just then? Very well done, I must say. If Tennant has left (that being said under the presumption there is some time continuum loop hole for him to activate), it's been a very well kept secret.

Any bets on who the next Doctor will be?

P.S. Let it be known that this isn't a thread for "Back in the days of yonder, John Pertwee would have given them a firm left hook to send them back home!" speeches.
I read the other day that he wasn't going to do another full series...... but he's going to do 4 "specials" next year.

jambo

Well-known Exeweb poster
I read the other day that he wasn't going to do another full series...... but he's going to do 4 "specials" next year.
Variations of the Two/Three/Five Doctors specials?

Series 4 started slowly, but the 2nd half has been top quality. Russell T is certainly going out with a bang...but after yet another classic this series from the peerless Stephen Moffatt, I can't wait til he takes the helm.

taking your point about Pertwee...nevertheless, the return of Davros does evoke memories of Genesis of the Daleks - possibly the best Dr Who story ever?

heathy1

Confusing baby, my daughter was a bit upset

DB9

I loved that episode tonight, I wasn't expecting regeneration though and seeing Davros was a real blast from the past. I dont know about you but Sarah-Jane still looks hot :p

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
If tennant was leaving, then why would it matter that he is spending most of this year in stratford playing shakespeare ?

Totally thrown by the end of last night, but hey .. the final episode of the series should be worth watching !!!

NG

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Let's hope the newspapers don't ruin the surprise for us!

heathy1

My brother is a hardcore fan baby and he reckons there will be a partial regeneration like the Doctor's daughter did the other week

jambo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good thinking, Heathy baby

Daughter has to return...also, the Alex Kingston character from The Library represents unfinished business...

Getting good vibes about the grand finale?