• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Best Wishes To Nursey & Zider

Red Box

To Nursey & Zider,

Congratulations and the very best wishes for your future together

Lots of love

Red Box :)

MagzECFC

Was gunna make this thread this morning but didnt know what to say!

Dont know you both to well but you both seem liek very nice people, Hope you have a great day and great weather :p

Love << ;)

Magz

loobygrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well the big day has finally arrived and i put my hand on my heart and wish Rach & Mike all the very best for the future, these 2 have been true friends to me and i couldnt be more happier for them as they tie the knot in 14 hours! Congratulations to you both and love you loads!!

Loadsa Love and a BIG MWAH

Looby xxxxxxxxxxxxx

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
best of luck with everything both of u.

Last edited by a moderator:

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
Just to echo what everyone else has said really, best wishes to Rachel and Mike, 2 really good friends of mine. Here's to a happy future together for you both, congratulations and enjoy married life!

See you at the reception! :)

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well the big day has finally arrived and i put my hand on my heart and wish Rach & Mike all the very best for the future, these 2 have been true friends to me and i couldnt be more happier for them as they tie the knot in 14 hours! Congratulations to you both and love you loads!!

Loadsa Love and a BIG MWAH

Looby xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What she said ........^^^^^ :D

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Very best wishes to Rach and Mike, you are both great mates of mine. I wish you both all the happiness there is for tomorrow and for eternity afterwards. Have a fantastic day and I hope it doesnt rain!

Daughter of I_M

I'd like to say I can't believe all those years you said you wouldn't get married, and now it's finally here! I wish you both happiness forever, you are both awesome and I hope tomorrow is the best day of your lives. I have known you both so long now, and am genuinely so very happy for you.
Love Claire x

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Have a great day, both of you. Its all downhill after today.

All the best,

The family of Manc xx

oldcity

Have a great Day both of You, Nursey try to take in as much as you can as the day zooms by, every so often try to take a couple of minutes for You, everyone will be demanding of Your time so make the most of these couple minutes if you can get them, Mike have a great day You have got a good un there, and remember the Bars there for a reason..........................

Its for your Mates to get you a drink. make the most of it.