• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bertie Bashing

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Every thread I go in, someone has a pop at Bertie. We all have opinions on his abilities and it's dead easy to have a pop at him, but please stop... I hate all this Bertie bashing. Bertie is great and if Tizzer likes him, so do I.

Can't we put something about Bertie bashing in the forum guidelines? Sort it out Exewebthorpe.

Just to redress the balance, I'm pledging my support for Bertie. "We love you Bertrand we do..."

Who's with me? <waits for no-one to post>

bigtrees

Every thread I go in, someone has a pop at Bertie. We all have opinions on his abilities and it's dead easy to have a pop at him, but please stop... I hate all this Bertie bashing. Bertie is great and if Tizzer likes him, so do I.

Can't we put something about Bertie bashing in the forum guidelines? Sort it out Exewebthorpe.

Just to redress the balance, I'm pledging my support for Bertie. "We love you Bertrand we do..."

Just redressing the balance the other way......Bertie is Blue Square South standard, and is a waste of a squad place for a younger more promising FOOTBALLER. "Cheerio Bertrand".

*Exeweb is a debating forum, not a Bertie love fest.

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Well it should be. Bloody Bertie Bashers.

Grecian1987

I love Bertie!!

exesaddler

Just redressing the balance the other way......Bertie is Blue Square South standard, and is a waste of a squad place for a younger more promising FOOTBALLER. "Cheerio Bertrand".

Well lets hope you turn out to be as wrong about Bertie as you were about the team and tisdale early last season.

We have lost some very gifted players over the last few weeks for many different reasons. It would be easy for Tisdale to let Bertie go.

If you must criticise anyone (and we all know that's when you are most happiest) then it must be the management....Nobody can blame Bertie for the club asking him to re-sign. The only thing he has done is to perform well enough to have been offered a new contract.

If you want to de-motivate our players get down to Plainmoor and do it there.

Up the City

Well it should be. Bloody Bertie Bashers.
to bloody right bertie is a much better (about two or three leagues better) standard player than most people on here think he has admittedly taken a season to recover from a serious injury, but if he can stay fit he will show the lot of them!

Nik Saunders

Well said! Bertie has my support.

Bertie is a very nice person and has helped ECDSA and ECFC a great deal in the past season, he has not had the best of seasons as we all know but he has had alot of injuries this season and everytime his started to get back to full fitness his picked up another injury but before his injuries he was playing some good football.

So give Bertie a break and give him your support.

tonythegrecian

RIP Paul ' stella ' Reid a true City Supporter.
I'm neither for or against Cozic, But if Tis plays Cozic i'll back him just like any other city player, i could never criticise players like some tend to do at SJP.

pork-gull-pie

we will have him at torgyle with the rest of your rejects

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
I love Bertie! :D