• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How much would you pay

Exe on Valdez

For a litre of unleaded petrol?

Err go!

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Whatever it costs I suppose. I ain't giving up my car.

Red the Paper

Banned
Whatever it costs. Don't think my clients would invest with me if I turned up on a bike wearing cycle clips

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't know. I currently drive a Diesel and I have paid as much as 135.9 pence per litre, but then again HMRC Advisory Fuel Rates have increased as of June the 1st so I am not overly worried just yet.

Last edited:

ecfc2000

74.9p.......and not a penny more.

Exe on Valdez

I want over market value for the litre of petrol I am selling. I'm not impressed, ecfc 2000. You will have to up your bid, otherwise I am selling to Red the Paper. Later on I will tell him what it costs.

Last edited:

LammieLammieLammie

Oddly enough since the fual prices went up, In the short term we are saving money because we don't / won't go out on day trips as often as we did.

Poultice

Oddly enough since the fual prices went up, In the short term we are saving money because we don't / won't go out on day trips as often as we did.
I love it, the higher the better, get all the poor, part timers, off the roads, it is already cutting journey times for me which is all good.

The more people that are forced to stay home shivering cos they can't afford the petrol or the leccy the better for me.

manc grecian

The more people that are forced to stay home shivering cos they can't afford the petrol or the leccy the better for me.
I'm investing in some of that self made insulation that you carry so well.

ecfc2000

I love it, the higher the better, get all the poor, part timers, off the roads, it is already cutting journey times for me which is all good.

get those blooming single mums off the roads...they do my head!!! Half-term around my neck of the woods is paradise.