• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How times have changed!!!

B

Bounce Back Barmy

Right I will only post once and then I am off but as it has been proably the best day of my life I owe mself 1 post.

So 5 years ago we were relegated fom the football league, Torquy united were in league 1 and taking the mick, 2 relegations for torquay ad look where they are, and a promotion for us greeks and look at torquay 1 league bellow us, look how it passes and look how it changes from 2 league below to 1 above, now gargs just remember the same could happen againso gargs remember his one day we will be playing against you again in the football league and I cant wait!!!

argyle-ive

How sad, aren't you supposed to be banned?

Go grab a burger, fatty pants - haw haw haw

Southampton Gull

I think he drank his strawberry shake a bit too fast :D

Watch Tower

<<<Titter>>>

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
It appears you have a groupie Ive.

<sneer>

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
Right I will only post once and then I am off but as it has been proably the best day of my life I owe mself 1 post.

So 5 years ago we were relegated fom the football league, Torquy united were in league 1 and taking the mick, 2 relegations for torquay ad look where they are, and a promotion for us greeks and look at torquay 1 league bellow us, look how it passes and look how it changes from 2 league below to 1 above, now gargs just remember the same could happen againso gargs remember his one day we will be playing against you again in the football league and I cant wait!!!

.......or, in a couple of years time, barmyExcretian, the River LuckyExcretia just maybe have run dry, and the Yellows will be in their rightfull place as the leading club in Devon...............the Muff do not count.

By the way, this best day of your life you speak of. Was it the day of your 1st kiss with tongues ?

Last edited:

Dubai Grecian

.......or, in a couple of years time, barmyExcretian, the River LuckyExcretia just maybe have run dry, and the Yellows will be in their rightfull place as the leading club in Devon...............the Muff do not count.

By the way, this best day of your life you speak of. Was it the day of your 1st kiss with tongues ?

Idiot.......

Southampton Gull

Which one?

argyle-ive

Fascinating...

LOL at the Barmers pic, I'd forgotten about that one, there's one with him holding his cake in the air in triumph as well, bless....

gus honeybun

class Ive, class. Tee Hee