• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Well Done Grecians!

Y

YellowHoods

May I be the first Oxford fan to wish you well next season. Well done! (Cambridge is closer than Exeter ;))

May I be the first...

....to say well done.

T

tufctillidie

congratulations

congratulations exeter city, even though im gutted it wasnt us there you played a really good game of football today, well deserved, hopefully we will see you in the football league next season all the best for 2008/09 season and once again congratulations

ChubbyNVFC

Re: congratulations

Yes, well done chaps and good luck in league 2 next year.

A

anthony page

Congratulations from Woking

Well done. Fully deserved. Only side who tried to play football today. Would have been a travesty if Cambridge's dreadful hoofball had won out today.

Good luck next season.

Rich-THSC-

Welcome back to the Football League Exeter City!

Regards,

Rich (Swindon Town fan)

L

lincs_gull

have tpo agree. you were better than us over both semi's and best today. well done, see you in a few seasons (i hope);)

B

brian1925

Yes, and congrats from everybody at Alty too.

georgeshaker

Congrats!!

I last posted around the time we, (Bury), were playing you in the FA cup earlier in the season. I'd like to say it's great to see you back in the Football League, and I hope you will enjoy your trip to Gigg Lane next season.

Welcome back Exeter.

srfc_pubteam?

Well done from Stafford

Great result, all the best in the league you earned it and deserve it, so happy for all of you but mainly for Exeter_rose.