• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bucks sign Fearns from Droylesden... and Deathy!

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster

exile in wales

afc telford

AFC Telford United today completed one of their biggest ever signings by swooping for non-League goal machine Terry Fearns.

The 30-year-old has signed on a one-year contract from Droylsden, where he scored eight goals last season, when his team finished bottom of Blue Square Premier.

MagzECFC

Re: afc telford

AFC Telford United today completed one of their biggest ever signings by swooping for non-League goal machine Terry Fearns.

The 30-year-old has signed on a one-year contract from Droylsden, where he scored eight goals last season, when his team finished bottom of Blue Square Premier.
8 Whole Goals!!! Droyslend only scored like 10 all together lol

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster

If he scored 8 goals & he's a goal machine,what does that make Logie?:D

portland red

AFC Telford United today completed one of their BIGGEST ever signings.
Not wrong there!!

Believe me for Telford taht's a lot of goals! They suffered at the end of the season and lacked agoal scorer. I believe this lad scored 25 in Droyldens promotion season so perhaps BS North is his level. It would be nice to see Telford back at the BSP level they were a founder member of the conference and suffered at the hands of mismanagement and financial insecurity. Could so easily of been us bar Deano's wonder strike and Man U a few weeks later

edindevon

Sorry to drag up this ancient thread, but Terry Fearns turned out to be Telford's top scorer, getting 17 goals. However he was sacked in April and now he's just been charged with conspiracy to supply Class A drugs. :(

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8381227.stm

I think I can remember him playing at SJP for Droylsden?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Slightly off topic,

Patrick Farley, 23, of no fixed address, has also been charged with possessing a shotgun.
but where in your Tesco's shopping trolley would you hide it? :S