• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I'm very sorry, but..........

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
............my long term prediction is that excretia will ALWAYS be non-league !

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Actually it's quite refreshing to find a Torquay fan that's prepared to stand up and say stuff like that. Most of them seem to be on the old "Course anyone can win"," the play offs are a lottery anyway" and "if the real torquay turn up" bollox.

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have been saying this for years........someone, somewhere, other than me has put the 'X' on excretia.

I think it was getting involved with the spoon-bender types that have annoyed the powers that are greater and higher than even the god like Colin Lee.

These powers have no respect for the fact that excretia have a very nice cathedral............The 'X' has truely been put on Excretia and they are doomed to the bowls of non-league offal football forever and eterity.

bflockha

............my long term prediction is that excretia will ALWAYS be non-league !
Which forum will you go to if you are proved wrong on May 18th, going to look a bit stupid when we are in the FL and your derby match will be with.......................??????

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
Are you unaware that the 'X' has been put on excretia ?

This is no joke. Someone, somewhere, with high power is not amused with the dangerous medling with the unknown, the spoon benders, dark crones and omens for disaster.

This means that you are powerless in stopping what has been decreed by higher powers.

Excretia will ALWAYS be non-league..........you are dooooooooomed !

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
You are dooooooooomed to failure by dark powers....................and your cathedral can not help you !

B

Bastin-Stander

Which forum will you go to if you are proved wrong on May 18th, going to look a bit stupid when we are in the FL and your derby match will be with.......................??????
Dont bloody quote 'it' please just stick it on Ignore, Banging them in is not a real Torqyay fan, just a troll hoping to get a responce so do as we all have and click on members, then 'ignore' so you never have to read its drival again.

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
The 'X' has been put on excretia

You have been warned !

B

Barmy Grecian

:d............

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
The 'X' has been put on excretia

You have been warned !
The only thing I saw covered in 'excretia' was a dead gull RIP and...

Woof Woof